Visit Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and enter the magical world of Harry Potter during a trip to the studios responsible for producing the most successful film series of all time!
See the imaginative sets, costumes and props used and worn by your favourite characters in the films during this unique walking tour. Showcasing the best in British filmmaking and revealing some closely guarded production secrets, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a wizardly delight for all the family! You can take a stroll through Privet Drive, wander down Diagon Alley and hop on Hagrid’s bike during the tour. Visitors also have the option to buy a famous cup of Butterbeer!Platform 9 ¾ and Hogwarts Express
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is expanding this March with a new section featuring a recreation of Platform 9 ¾ and the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which a grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school.Magical Sweets and Treats
From 20th July – 6th September 2015, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London presents Sweets and Treats, a mouth-watering exhibit celebrating the imagination and techniques that go into creating film food. From fake bakes to specially designed sweet boxes and wrappers, learn secrets from expert prop and cake makers, from the edible Gillyweed, to the troublesome floating pudding.Here are some features of the tour you can look forward to:
- Step inside the actual Great Hall
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never before seen treasures
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrids Motorcycle
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic
- Delve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around which Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldemort sat plus a 20-foot model of Voldemort’s snake Nagini!
Already have your tickets and looking for transportation? Click here!